NEW OFFICE NOW OPEN IN TERRE HAUTE!
Is chronic pain keeping you from everyday activities? Our hospital is committed to your balanced treatment for the life of your pain. Talk to your primary care physician today for a referral to the Sullivan County Community Hospital Pain Management Program.
Dr. Daniel Callahan is board certified in pain management and neurology. He and the Pain Management staff will coordinate your treatment plan and get you back to your life.
We treat many types of pain, including:
• Neck Pain, including work-related injuries
• Back pain, including work-related injuries and sciatica
• Persistent pain after back or neck surgery
• Arthritis pain in neck or lower back
• Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
• Nerve damage or muscle spasm pain
• Shingles pain
Ask your primary care physician about a referral.
For more information, call the SCCH Pain Management Program at 812-268-2556.