Education & Resuscitation Certification
812 (268) 4311, ext 2334 & 2311
Sullivan County Community Hospital’s Education Department offers a variety of classes.
- New Product! Online BLS, ACLS & PALS Resuscitation Courses. Complete courses at your convenience and receive a two-year resuscitation certification from the American Heart Association. Check Online Resuscitation Courses for more information
- CPR and First Aid classes are available for a fee. Those interested in participating must call (812) 268-4311, ext. 2334 to register for the classes.
- Free Community Diabetic classes are available to the community, and are especially helpful to those who are newly diagnosed. These classes are scheduled quarterly.
- Asthma classes are scheduled two times per year. A SCCH Respiratory Therapist will present options for managing asthma.
- SCCH’s OB Department offers free quarterly Childbirth classes. Contact the OB Department at (812) 268-4311, ext. 2338, for more information.
- SafeSitter classes are available for children ages 11 and up who are interested in learning proper and safe techniques for babysitting. These classes are two-day courses and are offered during summer break.
EDUCATION FOR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS
Continuing education classes are available throughout the year.
Offerings include the following:
- TB certification
- Neonatal Resuscitation
- Basic EKG and 12-lead EKG classes.
Check the SCCH Hospital Calendar for scheduled classes, or contact the Education Department at (812) 268-4311, ext. 2334, for more details.