Additional Services from SCCH
A multi-denominational chapel is located across from the SCCH cafeteria. The chapel is named in memory of past Chief Financial Officer Alan Montella.
Your minister may visit at any time.
Volunteer Chaplain Program
Local chaplains will be volunteering their time by visiting our patients, their families and staff every Monday through Friday.
Volunteer Chaplains also take prayer requests. Requests can be submitted in writing on a prayer request form and dropped in the Prayer Request box located in the Chapel. These requests will be picked up by a member of clergy Monday through Friday.
Local ministers are also available for chaplain services at any time. Please ask our nursing staff if you would like this service.
Visitor Waiting Area
Visitor waiting areas are located in four areas for your convenience.
- The main lobby is located by the front entrance.
- Emergency Room waiting (adjacent to ER).
- ICU/Surgery waiting (located between ICU and Surgery ).
- On the Obstetrical Unit for families of Maternity patients.
The hospital cafeteria, located west of the front lobby, is open to visitors and staff Monday through Friday.
- 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. – Breakfast
- 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. – Ala cart lunch menu
- 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. – Ala cart dinner menu
Snack machines are available at all times.