SCCH Home Health
2110 Hospital Blvd. Suite 3
Sullivan, IN. 47882
The name you know. The care you trust.
HOME HEALTH SERVICES
Sullivan County Community Hospital Home Health is a team of caring health professionals dedicated to help you heal at home. Our community based staff will aid you in regaining and maintaining your independence in a safe, comfortable environment. SCCH Home Health brings quality, service, compassion and commitment to provide the best care possible to each individual we serve.
Following is a brief listing of personalized care services provided by our agency in your home:
- Skilled Nursing – Registered Nurses specialize in Wound Therapy/Care, Congestive Heart Failure, Diabetes, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Cardiopulmonary Diseases, F/C Care, IV Therapy, medication management and many other disease processes.
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapists – Our therapists want to help you improve gait abnormalities, increase strengthening and endurance, obtain adaptive equipment for your independence, and restore speech/swallowing difficulties.
- Home Health Aides – Assist with bathing and transfers, offer personal care, and help with activities of daily living.
- Medical Social Services – Can facilitate resources to help with personal, emotional, and financial problems, provide advocacy for individuals and families in times of illnesses, and offers counseling in times of need.
- Disease Management Programs – Congestive Heart Failure, Diabetes, COPD, Negative Pressure Wound Therapy.
SCCH Home Health is Medicare certified and accepts most insurance. We are proud to serve Sullivan, Greene, Southern Vigo, Northern Knox, Southwest Owen, and Clay counties.
SCCH Home Health has a Registered Nurse on staff 24/7 for all of your healthcare needs. For further information for you or your loved ones, please call our office at 812-268-4311 ext. 2305.